Friday, March 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit Post 1 using Tonic Nuvo Mousse


Happy Friday Everyone!

Today is the first post with the cards I made from the 
Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit named Some Bunny.

This kit was so much fun to play with and I made 15 cards over my three day weekend!

Here are all the supplies that came in the kit. There are ton of videos and posts on what came inside so I will not bore you there so lets get into the first 3 of the cards I made.


I used these awesome Tonic Mini Nuvo Mousse and the Simon Says Stamp Oval of Flowers Stencil.






This one above is using the Aquamarine and Pure Platinum Mousse, I started with the aquamarine at the top and blended to the Platinum at the bottom.  The background is pattern paper from the Echo Park "Celebrate Easter" that is included in the kit.  
I used a  straight stitch die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 set to add the detail to the egg panel.  The sentiment came from the kit and is embossed using Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing powder onto some dark grey card stock from my stash. 

I just love pinks and silver/grey together. This time I used the Pure Platinum and Peony Pink Mousse. I used the same method as above but in reverse to have the pink at the bottom.  I love that adorable sheep patter paper as the background. I used the same sentiment as the card before with the same white embossing powder. 


I used all three of the mousse colors to make this colorful egg. Again I used the same MFT Blueprints 13 Die for the Stitched background. Sentiment again is from the provided stamp set and I just love that plaid pattern paper for the background. 
I also used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Limoncello, Key Lime and Orange Marmalade.


Thank you so much for visiting and see you next time for post 2 of the card kit!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment