Monday, March 13, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny March Card Kit Post 4

Welcome Back!!

I have two more today that are having a focus on that great Echo Park pattern paper that came with the kit. 
I kept things fairly simple with these two and wanted to showcase the paper. 
I again used sentiments from the Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny stamp set that was in the kit and stamped with Versafine ink and heat embossed with Recollections Clear embossing powder.



I loved that carrot paper and just had to pair it with another bunny. I made him more on the darker side this time and again used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for the water coloring on him. 
I stamped the sentiment onto this circle and the background burst from the 
MFT Blueprints Die-namics 13 set.  I had to cut apart the stamp to get it to fit. I also used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Orange Marmalade. 



Similar concept with this card with just layering up that great pattern paper. 
I used the same circle and burst to put the sentiment onto. 
The Chickie is also colored using the zig markers and hard to see but completely coved in Wink of Stella. 
 I have the sentiment and chick popped up using foam tape. I had to fussy cut the body and stamp just the legs onto the paper. 
I used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Limoncello as accents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment