Monday, June 26, 2017

I Miss You card using the My Favorite Things Sketchy Flowers card kit

Hello Again!
Happy Monday! 


Today I have another card from the My Favorite Things Sketchy Flowers card kit. 

The theme of this card is foam tape. I wanted to go nuts with the texture.
I saw a inspiration card on the MFT blog and I wanted to replicate but in my own way


I used the card stock in the kit to heat emboss the images with Ranger detail white embossing powder.

Some are flat on the card base and some popped up with foam squares. 

The You is from the You Trio Die-namics set in the kit.  It is hard to see in the pics but I brushed some Wink of Stella on it to add some shimmer.

I used the banner die and the sentiment from the All About You stamp set that comes in the kit using the same embossing powder.

The envelope is from the kit as well and matches with the navy card stock used on the card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment