Monday, June 19, 2017

MFT Sushi Date Birthday Card

Hey Guys!

I just loved the March release from My Favorite Things. Pandas.....love, Sushi.....love, put them together....Uber Love!


This card was fun to make because gave me a chance to do a lot of coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers. I still need some practice but I am happy with the outcome.

I literally stamped, die cut and colored every image from the stamp set. 


I ink blended the background with worn lipstick Distress Oxide ink and then splattered with water to get the splotchy effect. I attached the lantern to the bamboo with some light grey embroidery floss so that it looked like it was hanging.

The sentiment is from the stamp set and I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder onto some black card stock.



I used the remaining images on the inside and stamped the Happy Birthday from the MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set in Versafine Black Ink.

See you next time!!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment