Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Color Throwdown #454 using Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs and Crazy Talk




Happy Wednesday!

Todays Color Throwdown Challenge #454 hit close to home. The inspiration pic was of a Jack Russell. 


My little pup Luna is a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix so I had to make a card featuring her. 





The colors this week are Green, Kraft and White. 

Since I knew I was doing Luna , I did her on the obvious of grass to incorporate the green. 
I blended Lucky Clover Distress Oxide and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks  
and then die cut using the MFT Die-namics Grassy Fields. 

I wanted clouds but didn't want to add in blue so I just die cut out of some white card stock  using the Avery Elle  Pierced Clouds Dies.


I used the Crazy Talk stamp set to add the sentiment into one of the clouds and heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder. 

I colored Luna using Spectrum Noir Markers and then added some glossy accents onto the eyes and the tag on her collar. I then attached it to a white card base. 

Thank you so much for joining me today and I will see you next week for another Challenge!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment