Thursday, August 3, 2017

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge using Otterly Love You Stamp and Die Set


Hello Again!

I have a new Challenge Today. 
I love My Favorite Things Stamps and Dies and decided to try my hand at their card sketch challenge. 


Here is the Sketch for this Weeks Challenge #344

Sketch Challenge 344 #mftstamps
I made the banner style shape by cutting on my trimmer and using the stich die in the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 set.  

I ink blended Salty Ocean and Broken China Oxide Inks and then used a Distress Sprayer to add the water for a ocean like background. I then sprayed some Glimmer Mist on it to add some sparkle. 


The images and sentiment come from the MFT Otterly Love You Stamp and Die set.


 I colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers.  The sentiment was stamped onto some random pattern paper I had and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. 

After everything was assembled I used some glossy accents on the otter noses and to make some bubbles for the fish. 

Thank you for coming by and I will see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment