Thursday, August 10, 2017

MFT Card Challenge Sketch #345 using Friends Forever


Welcome Back!

I am doing another week in the My Favorite Things Card Challenge #345

It was a fun sketch and couldn't not participate in it. 

Sketch Challenge 345 #mftstamps

When I saw the sketch I knew I had to do a shaker card. 


I used some pattern paper in my stash for that strip on the left. I then used some green card stock and a houndstooth embossing folder to create the background. 

The shaker is filled with random sequins and chunky glitter. 

I used my SSS stitched circle dies to create the bit to make a frame for the shaker winder. 

I used Distress Oxide Ink to color in the bear from the MFT Forever stamp set and then fussy cut it out. 

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is white embossed onto some black card stock. 

Thank you so much for coming by to check out my submission. 

I hope to see you next week!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment