Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Baby Card using Neat and Tangled Balloon Duos Stencil

Hey!

It has been a while since I did the Color Throwdown Challenge
 but I am so excited to get back into it.  

The CTD #480 colors are lilac, green, gray and white. 

A friend of mine is having a new baby. 
We don't  know the gender so I thought these colors would be great for a neutral baby card. 


I used the Neat and Tangled Balloons Duo stencil to create the background. I ink blended with Distress Inks in Weathered Wood, Wilted Violet and Mowed Lawn.

The sentiment is from the Honey Bee Hooray! Honey Cuts. 

I popped the piece onto a gray striped pattern paper from my stash 
using SSS Big Momma Foam Tape.


The inside sentiment is from the MFT Welcome Baby stamp set. 



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this card and I hope to see you next week for another Color Throwdown Challenge.
Cher 

3 comments:

  1. L those is and the big Hooray! Great sentiment! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun baby card with all those balloons! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on that color combo.

    ReplyDelete