Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentines Card using Avery Elle Lava You Stamp Set

Happy Wednesday!

Are you ready for Valentines Day?

I don't ask for flowers or anything but...since I make cards I do ask that he just get that since of course I will be making him one.  Only fair right?



We love Hawaii and went to Maui on our honeymoon. 
When I saw this Lava You stamp set by Avery Elle I had to get it. 

I started off by stamping the volcano onto some Bristol Smooth paper. I wanted the explosive hearts to be a bigger spray so I just wiped the ink of the volcano part and stamped again. I added in some extra hearts to make fuller. 

I used Distress Inks to water color everything in. 

The background uses Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. 

The volcano was Brushed Corduroy with Ground Espresso and Candied Apple for the Lava with a little more Brushed Corduroy to darken up.

The hearts were colored with Candied Apple, Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick.

 I used the MFT Blueprints Die-namics 13 rectangle die to cut the panel out.

 I popped it onto a card base that I inked with Candied Apple and distressed with water. 

The final touch was adding Glossy Accents onto all the hearts to make them shine!


Thank you so very much for checking this card out and
 I hope you have a fantastic Valentines Day!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment