Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentines Day cards using Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends Stamp Set


Happy Sunday!

Today I have two cards I made using the super adorable Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends stamp set. 


I colored all the images using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut out using the Silhouette Pixscan mat and Silhouette Studio. 


I used the Lori Whitlock A2 Stacking Card Base Diamonds cut file from he Silhouette Design Store. 
I inked each layer with a different Distress Oxide Ink. I used Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral. 
I layered them all onto a white card base. I made the sentiment in the Silhouette Studio and used Wink of Stella on it to add some shimmer!



I used the same stacking card base but left it white to show off the alcohol inked background behind it. 


The above background was made using Watermelon and Flamingo Ranger Alcohol Inks. 
The sentiment is the same as the other card and inked with Candied Apple Distress Ink. 

Thank you for checking these out and I will see you next time!
Cher 




No comments:

Post a Comment