Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's card using Lori Whitlock Diamond Stacking Card Base

Hey Everyone!

I just love the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Crazy Dogs. 
They are just too goofy and adorable.


I used the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Crazy Talk and Crazy Things Stamps for the sentiment , flowers, heart candy box and hearts. 

I stamped the sentiment on this "torn" die from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprint 13 set.

I colored everything using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and blended out with a water brush pen. 


The background is the Lori Whitlock A2 Stacking Card base in the Diamond pattern from the Silhouette Design Store. 
These backgrounds are just three different pieces I cut from some white card stock. 
I liked the white diamonds but 
I wanted just a bit of color in the red at the very bottom as the back panel. 

After i had everything attached to the black card base I added some Glossy Accents to his eyes and the tag on his collar. 

Thank you for coming over to check out this card and stay crafty till next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment