Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Distress Watercoloring using the Simon Says Stamp You Matter and All My Love Stamp Sets



Hello Crafty People!

I am here today to show you a card I made that I am pretty sure will be the one 
I give to my hubby on Valentine's Day 

 I wanted to play with the distress inks to do some water coloring. 
I first stamped my sentiment in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 

I used the YOU from the Simon Says Stamp You Matter stamp set.


I took the I Love and the To The Moon And Back from the 
Simon Says Stamp All My Love stamp set. 

I had to cut the you off of the to the moon and back part but 
cutting my stamps apart doesn't freak me out. :-)

I then used Distress Inks in Candied Apple, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries. 
I wanted to keep it mostly red since giving to the hubs.  I dried it with my heat tool and 
then flicked water onto it to get the spots. 

Sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to give it a overall sparkle and cut out using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 stitched rectangle die. 


I put it all onto a black matter and applied to a white card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment