Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sunny Studios Daffodil Dreams Birthday Card



Welcome Back!

Today I bring to you a birthday card I made for my friend Tiffany!
I had ordered the Sunny Studios Daffodil Dreams layering stamp set and I had to play!


Yeah every flower is a different color but you know...I was ok with that and I know my bud Tiff would be too. I was playing with different Memento Dew Drop Inks and got these creations.

Are you asking what colors are used on each flower? I am too. lol

To be honest, I can not remember the combo for each but I used
Cantaloupe, Dandelion and Tangelo at some point on them.

Yeah I know, not uber helpful, I promise I am better on the next card I make with this set. 

For the leaves I used Pear Tart, New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves.
Those are also Memento Dew Drop Inks.



I stamped the stems  and all the leaves but the front leaf onto the white base that I cut using the MFT Wonky Stitched die set.  I then fussy cut the flowers and leaf. I liked the idea of the one leaf being raised and adds dimension.

I used the sentiment from the set and heat embossed in white on black card stock.  I used some pattern paper to have just a peek of green around the edge.

I then added some sparkle with iridescent sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a awesome day!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment