Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Emma Background and Distress Watercoloring

Happy Wednesday! 

Today I am sharing my first ever attempt at a Color Throwdown Challenge. 
I am in Mother's Day card mode so of course that is what I made today. 

The colors for this weeks Color Throwdown #441 are
 pale purple, aqua and light pink. 


I used Versamark to stamp the Simon Says Stamp Emma Background Stamp and heat embossed with Ranger white embossing powder onto some  Bristol Smooth cardstock. 

I then watercolred it with Distress Inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar and Milled Lavender. 


The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set.  
I again heat embossed in white and water colored with the same Distress inks and popped up with some foam tape onto the background after matting everything in black to make it all pop! 

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you next time!
Cher 


3 comments:

  1. pretty card Cher! I just participated myself for the first time on CTD 439! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teresa. I'm glad I did it and hope it will spur me to do it every week!

      Delete
  2. beautiful work!
    Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete