Friday, May 12, 2017

Sunny Studios Daffodil Dreams Mother's Day Card


Happy Friday!

I have another card using the Sunny Studios Daffodil Dreams layering stamp set.
Daffodils are my favorite flowers so I loved playing with this set.



This is my first layering set and I really thought I would have to use a  different color for each layer.
Through playing I found that is not necessarily true.

This stamp has three layers to them and found that if I stamped twice
 with the same color it made it out like I used a third ink color!

Guess what? Unlike last time, I know the Memento Dew Drop ink colors I used in this card.

First Layer: Dandelion
Second Layer: Stamped twice with Dandelion
Third Layer: Cantaloupe

The leaves were stamped with Pear Tart and New Sprout.

I used the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 for the the stiched rectangle white base.
 I then used the MFT Rectangle Peek a Boo Window Dienamics to make a focal window. I then put some glittery tulle behind the window and then another piece of white card stock behind it.
I tucked the flowers that I fussy cut out behind the bottom of the window. 




I used some pattern paper from my stash for that yellow border and then added some iridescent sequins for some sparkle.

The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set.

I also used the dandelion on the envelope  but since the envelope was so yellow I used Cantaloupe as the first two layers and Tangelo as the third layer.

Thank you so much for coming by to check this card out
and I will see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment