Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Flora Background and Honey Bee Stamps Hooray Card



Hello Again!

Today I have a card that was a result of me just playing with some new stuff I got.  My birthday was in April and I had gotten me some fun things from Simon Says Stamp and Honey Bee Stamps.


I had gotten some Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
on clearance at Hobby Lobby and just had to use it. 

I used versa mark to stamp the SSS Flora Background stamp onto some Bristol Smooth paper and heat embossed with that beautiful Platinum Embossing Powder.

I then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for the water colors. i would just add some color and pull out with a water brush. 



I then used some Velum to die cut the shadow of the Honey Bee Stamps Hooray Die,
which was cut from black card stock.

I just love the colors of the watercoloring with the black and platinum.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment