Saturday, May 6, 2017

Engagement card using Simon Says Stamp Cora Background Stamp

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a Engagement card I made for my sis in law and soon to be brother in law.
I thought the SSS Cora background would be great since all those hearts in the background


I heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Embossing Powder and then wanted to do some water coloring with Distress Inks. 
I was making the card for both of them so I did not want the colors to be overly girly.

The colors I used were:
Abandoned Coral
Hickory Smoke 
Mowed Lawn 
Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean  (mixed on craft mat)


I do not have any Engagement stamps so I spelled out the sentiment 
using the Concord and 9th Perfectly Penned Stamp Set. 
I popped it up on some foam tape and placed the whole piece onto a grey card base.


I wanted the envelope to look special too and used the SSS Sending Flowers Stamp Set . I made the envelope from the same Michaels Recollections card stock as I used in the card base.


I hope you have a great weekend and I will see you next time!
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment