Thursday, April 5, 2018

5 Year Old Birthday Card made with Silhouette Cameo




Hey!!
Today is a card I made for my great friend  Brandi's son's  5th birthday.

I want to get back to making more cards using my Silhouette Cameo.
I found this file in the Design Store and thought would be fun since its 3D.


I cut it first just from some white card stock and then I tweaked the file and cut out the front panel from some pattern paper in my stash. 

I attached it to the base with a offset since I just like the way the white was peeking out and like using as a highlight to the sentiment.


I had these balloons in my library and wanted to add them to make it more colorful and fun. 

I cut them also out of white card stock and then I ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks


I only used two of the three layers of the balloons and just made sure to use the lighter ink on the bottom layer. 

Card File
Artist: Alaa' K
File name: birthday shadow box card 5.studio

Ballon File
Artist: Miss Kate Cuttables
Filename: birthday balloons.studio


Thank you for checking out this post and I shall see you next time!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment