Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Toast to You Card

Welcome Back!

I like to make cards with my Silhouette Cameo 3. 

I have had this Snapdragon Snippets card design for a while but no reason to make...till now. 
A friend of mine got a new job and knew this would be the perfect card. 

I just love the interactive element of the toast coming out of the toaster. 


I don't know what is going with my machine but the auto blade kept changing while cutting then just making this god awful grinding noise. 


After way too long and many curse words I got the pieces cut. 

I did use some distress oxides to color in the toast and the darker mint color. 

I had to fix a ink boo boo so I added some grey mist Nuvo Jewel Drops in grey mist.

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you next time!
Cher




No comments:

Post a Comment