Friday, April 20, 2018

Fiesta TIme Card using the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero April Card Kit

Happy Friday!
Today I have a card I made using the
Hero Arts My Monthly Hero April Card Kit. 
This was my first card kit from Hero Arts and definitely not the last.


I first made the black and white background but then as stamping I made a stamping boo boo and needed to fix.

I decided to cut off the part at a angle and attach it to a piece a created by blending the Fiesta Yellow and Fiesta Red inks that came in the kit.
Since they are a reactive ink I flicked some water on to it.

All of the images and sentiment come form the stamp set in the kit. I colored them using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker.


I am happy that the accident happened because I never would have had to improvise to create this!
I love the contrast of the black and white section to the colorful upper piece.


See you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment