Sunday, September 30, 2018

Autumn Floral using Gina K You Make Me Smile

Hello!

I have a Autumn Floral card today. 


I had some Distress Oxides left on my desk and made I background from it

I then stamped the Gina K You Make Me Smile in SSS Intense Black Ink since I will be using Alcohol Markers. 


Above are the Spectrum Noir Markers I used to color in the image. 


I then used the sentiment and scroll from the SSS Ornate Leaves stamp set and heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder.

I then used the LV2 marker to color the edges  of some card stock to make it match the flower images.  I used SSS Big Momma Foam Tape to mount onto that purple piece.


I used the same image and stamped on the inside with SSS Fog ink. 


Thank you so much for coming over and see you later!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment