Monday, September 10, 2018

Rainbow Birthday Card

Welcome Back!
Today I have a very simple but colorful birthday card.



I was in the mood to play with Distress Oxide Inks and figured a rainbow design would be fun. 

  
I used the MFT All About You Stamp Set and Distress Oxide Colors
 in Abandoned Coral, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.

I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to stamp background then used the All About You Die for the sentiment plus same stamp set for the top sentiment. I then matted it onto some black card stock to make the colors pop more. 

I used that same Happy Birthday Stamp minus the to and stamped it repeatedly onto the flap of the envelope in the same colors to tie them together. 


Thank you so much for visiting and see you next time!
Cher 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I think I may have to buy the die to go with my stamp set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete