Saturday, September 1, 2018

CTD #508 using Loose Watercolor then Stamping Technique

Hey There!

This week's Color Throwdown #508 colors are Purple, Yellow, Green and Red.



I saw Kristina Werner video where she was inspired by CreationsCeeCee on doing some loose watercolor and then stamping a image on top. 

I used Distressed Oxide Inks for the watercoloring 

Candied Apple
Mustard Seed
Mowed Lawn
Wilted Violet

I again used the SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp and put the colors in the general area of the images. Like Kristina did I flicked color on then with a dry brush swiped up to seep the color. 

I used a white gel pen to add some white highlights to the image. 


The hello friend sentiment is from the Gina K You Make Me Smile stamp set. 

I then used SSS foam tape to mount onto a white card base. 

Thank you for checking me out and I will see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment