Friday, September 14, 2018

You Got This card using Alcohol Lift Ink and SSS Center Cut Star Background Stamp



Happy Friday! 

Today I have a card I made for a friend who is going through a tough time and wanted to remind him that...He's got this!
His fave color is red cause of the Red Power Ranger so I had to go with a red theme.



I first created the background form Alcohol Inks in Valencia, Pink Sherbet and Watermelon. 
I then used the spray bottle from the Alcohol Ink Tool Set to spray alcohol onto it. 

I then used the Alcohol Lift Ink on the SSS Center Cut Star background stamp on the image. 
I just love how it made it look like acid or something was eating away at the background. 

I used some random gold nail foil I had to add foil to the sticky bits left on the background. 

The Sentiment and You die cut are from the MFT All About You Stamp and die set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment