Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Cards using Alcohol Inks

Happy Thursday!

Today I have some cards I made while playing for the first time with the 
Ranger Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks. 


I got the starter kit that came with Red Pepper, Stream and Sunshine Yellow. It also had the Gold Mixative and some Blending Solution. 

These cards are made just with the Red Pepper, Stream and Gold Mixative. 


This was my first time using these inks so I really was just playing with no rhyme or reason. 


After they all dried I used some awesome Simon Says Stamp background stamps. 
The Merry and Bright card is using the Kaleidoscope Background and the  other two used the Kaleidoscope Leaves Background. I heat embossed using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. 


The sentiments were all embossed onto some vellum with the Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. The sentiments came from My favorite thins Handwritten Holiday and Warm Holiday Wishes stamp sets. 


Thank you so much for checking these out and I hope to see you on the next one!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment