Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Color Throwdown #473 using Lawn Fawn Winter Otter stamp set

Happy Wednesday!

The Color Throwdown colors this week are Pink, Green, Kraft and White. 
 A friend at work and I show a love of otters so of course I had to make her a otter Christmas card. 


I used colored pencils to color in the otters which I stamped onto the Kraft card stock and cut out with the coordinating dies. 


I used some pattern paper and glitter card stock from the SSS Milk and Cookies card kit. 
The snowflakes are from a Sizzix Thinlits die set. 
It is hard to see in pic but I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen to add some sparkle. 


Thank you for coming by and see you next time!
Cher 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, this is adorable, Cher!! I love the otters! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete