Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Cards using SSS Milk and Cookies Card Kit

Hey Guys!

I have a couple of cards I made using the SSS Milk and Cookies card kit. 


It is such a cute kit and so many ways to use it. 


This one was made by stamping in versa mark the gingerbread men onto some gray yardstick and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I colored in with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The sentiment is from the MFT Handwritten Holiday stamp set and heat embossed with the same embossing powder.




This one is heat embossed with Ranger watering can embossing powder onto a lighter gray card stock. I used the same watercolors for the images. I used the MFT Merry Christmas Greeting stamp to heat emboss onto some vellum and hand cut a shadow around it.

Thank you again for checking these out!
I hope to see you later!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment