Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Color Throwdown #472 using MFT Happy Pawlidays


Happy Wednesday, 

I have my submission to the Color Throwdown #472 for this week.


The colors this week are Red, Gray and Black.
I immediately thought of flannel with those colors. 

I used the Concord and 9th Plaid Background with Versafine Onyx Black Ink then I heat embossed with Ranger Silver embossing powder onto some Recollections card stock.

All of the images are from the My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays stamp set. 
I colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers.

I finished off their hats with the Marvy Snow Marker to add some texture. 




Thank you so much for visiting and I hope to see you on the next one!
Cher 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable holiday card! Love the plaid paired with these sweet pups! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love those sweet pups! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete