Thursday, May 3, 2018

Birthday Card using Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste background

Hi!

Today I have a Birthday card that is all about the sparkle!


I got my first jar of Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer paste and I jumped at making a fun background.

I first ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers.

I then applied the Glimmer paste onto the MFT Stencil Star Grid stencil

It was kind of hard to pick up in picture but man the way the paste changes color with the inks makes such a pretty sparkly gradient. 


I cut the sentiment from a design I had from the Silhouette Design store.

I added Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in white.
I wanted to add more  'weight" to it so I smooshed my versa mark pad onto the sentiment and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I finished off with some more sparkle by added some clear sequins.



Thank you so much for coming by and I will see you next time!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment