Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mother's Day Card using Silhouette Cameo

Happy Wednesday !

I have such an adorable card to show you today!
It is the Flower Bundle Mother's Day Card by Lori Whitlock.
I got mine from the Silhouette Design Store. 


I cut it all out of white card stock and ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks.

Distress Oxides:
Squeezed Lemonade
Cracked Pistachio
Peacock Feathers
Abandoned Coral
Picked Raspberry 
Tattered Rose

I also used a Silhouette Sketch Pen in Silver for the sentiment. 
It was my first time using one and will definitely not be the last. 

After assembling I added Wink of Stella Glitter brush pen to the 
flower centers and the sentiment circle.


Thank you so much for stopping by and 
I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day Weekend!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment