Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Guest Star Stamper for Color Throwdown #493


Hey Guys!

I am super excited to be sharing the card I made for being the Guest Star Stamper after
 being chosen in the CTD#491 challenge!

I was so happy when I saw the colors for this week weeks challenge CTD#493


They are my fave color combos....Aqua, Lime and White


I white heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Flowers Stamp onto some watercolor paper. 

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers 
to water color in the flower and leaves. 

I wanted to make the flowers pop so I added a bit of Hickory Smoke onto the background. 
I cut the piece out using the MFT Blueprints 13 Die-Namics. 

The Thanks sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Die. 
I cut the shadow from vellum and the word from Neenah Metallic card stock in white gold. 

I had to add some sparkle with the Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals. 

I used the center part of the stamp to ink the inside of the card using
 Simon Says Stamp Fog ink. 


Thank you so very much for visiting and I hope to see you next week for the next challenge!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment