Friday, May 11, 2018

Mothers Day Box Card


Hi!
Today I have a Mother's Day card I made from a Lori Whitlock design in the Silhouette Design Store.  It is a adorable 3D card which Lori is fantastic at designing.

My cameo is acting crazy so no lie it took me two days, lots of cursing and 5 hours with Silhouette tech support to get this made. lol



I cut all the images from some white card stock.

I inked up all the images with Distress Oxide Inks.
I kept the inking very simple due to the above issues I was having.

Distress Oxide Inks Used:
 Broken China
 Tattered Rose
Lucky Clover
 Cracked Pistachio
Carved Pumpkin
 Squeezed Lemonade
  Hickory Smoke


I then added some Nuvo Jewel Drops in grey mist to add some interest and to be honest,
hide some mistakes.
That is what they are made for right?


The beauty of this card is that it can be folded to fit in a card to be mailed 


Thank you for checking it out and see you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment